Drumchork FarmhouseAbout the house.
Drumchork Farmhouse Sleeps 6
A traditional stone built two storey building with views over
Loch Ewe and the Minch from all the windows.
Built in 1881, the house is a beautiful old house with a lot of history
but is warm, comfortable and well maintained. Peat is dug by hand
for the wood burning stove in the sitting room, peat and wood can be
supplied, anyone staying here during May could see peat being dug,
(it's weather dependant though).
The house overlooks Aultbea village and out to sea and is set back from the road
so you can enjoy the peace and quiet of this part of world.
The house has a Kitchen, Breakfast room, Sitting room and a Twin
Upstairs are a Twin bedroom, a Bathroom with sink and toilet and a
Double bedroom with an ensuite shower/ toilet with sink.
There is space to park off the road. There is space at the rear of the House for canoes/kayaks or a boat and trailer
Double bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet bathroom.
2 twin bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet bathroom.
Comfortable sitting room.
Well equipped kitchen.
- Automatic washing machine
- Tumble drier
- Colour TV
- Electric heating
- Gas cooking
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Electricity is via a £1 coin meter
- Between the months of Dec - June the solid fuel Rayburn in the house may be used with peat & wood as fuel. Guidance can be given, if needed.
- PLEASE NOTE: Non smoking, and regrettably no pets